Here are ten insight riddles that require a somewhat different “lateral” thinking to solve, i.e. breaking out of the normal thought barriers.
What can be seen once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in a thousand years?
- Which tire doesn’t move when the car turns right?
- What is not alive, but still has 5 fingers?
- Which word is written incorrectly in the dictionary?
- People buy me to eat, but never eat me. What am I?
- Feed me, and it will give me life, but give me water, and I will die. What am I?
- What gets wet when drying?
- I’m always somewhere between the ground and the sky, always far in the distance, always moving further away if one attempts to come closer. What am I?
- What travels around the world, but always staying in the same corner?
- I exist only when there is light, but direct light kills me what am I?
Scroll down for the answer.
- The letter M.
- The spare tire.
- A glove.
- The word ‘incorrectly’.
- A plate.
- A fire.
- A towel.
- The horizon.
- A stamp.
- A shadow
Test yourself with some additional outside-the-box challenges
One thought on “Can you solve these outside-the-box riddles?”